About Me

My photo
Baker. Cook. Gardener. Animal Lover.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Candy Cup Garland



I saw these paper garlands over at Katy Elliot and she saw them from blogger Pam Garrison. Things were quiet around Farmhouse on Thanksgiving Eve afternoon, so I got out some candy cups, some were white and some were silver. I had picked them up a few days ago just because they were so cute. Had no idea what I was going to do with them. Got some string and a crotchet hook, punched a hole in the flattened out paper cups and started stringing. I have them over the windows in my window seat downstairs here in the kitchen. They look cute at night when the lights shine through them. Would be a fun holiday project to do with kids. It's easy...

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like decorations that are made with simple materials, and turn out sparkling and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely Kary, I echo purple flowers entirely :) Simple, cute, elegant and cheerful!
    Love Morwenna
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! i love your simple diy idea!
    wish you a great monday!
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a craft day, coming up, with my nieces. This looks like a low mess craft! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is surprisingly cute. Who knew plain white cups could have any decorative properties?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I appreciate all your kind comments more than you can know.