I'm not even kidding you,dear ones. I am gathering strawberries from my garden today. Barefoot. Even had to get out the fan for Buddy. The weatherman did say we were in for a "cooling trend" though, it's only going to get to 77 degrees tomorrow. Bummer. Made some sun tea today too.O.K. I won't go on. This has been nice, but the truth is...a snowy quiet winters day wouldn't be bad either. But I know I better be careful. Things can change here pretty fast.So for now, I'll enjoy the berry picking. Maybe I just should have kept it to myself.I don't know. Dessert tonight...in case you were wondering...is strawberry shortcake with whipped cream. There is plenty.
Thank you so much to SmitoniusAndSonata for the Kreativ Blogger Award. It is my first award and I am so happy to receive it. I should have posted this and the award about a month or so ago, but to perfectly honest, I am not too good at the computer and didn't know how to get the logo on my blog.I had to have my cousin,John do it while they were here for New Years....but I am very grateful. Thank You.
As part of the award I am suppose to list 7 things people may not know about me and nominate 7 creative bloggers. ( I hope I am doing this right...I'm not sure what I am doing...so here goes.)
7 Things People May Not Know About Me
1. My relationship with my dog may be considered obsessive...it's hard for me to leave him for long periods of time....it makes travel difficult to say the least.When Julie and I went to New England I cried for 14 days. I missed Buddy and my cats too.
2. I am a homebody. See above entry.
3. I am a loner. I would rather be alone..with the exception of about about 5 people. I hope you know who you are. I think you do.
4. I LOVE music and TRY to play the piano.
5. My perfect day would be to stay home, work in the garden,bake a pie, hang clothes on the line,come inside at dusk, build a fire, light a candle,play some music,putter in the kitchen making supper and slide into a cozy warm bed upstairs to dream the night away.
6. I LOVE David Sedaris
7. I have had a pumpkin patch and corn in my garden every year since I was 7. Even if it meant in the front yard.
Now I am to nominate 7 people and link to them. I just hit the wall. Don't know how. I am going to need some help. I'll have to return to this later,friends. Thanks for understanding. Kary
the night will never stay, the night will still go by, though with a million stars you pin it to the sky; though you bind it with the blowing wind, and buckle it with the moon, the night will slip away like sorrow or a tune.